Thursday, October 23, 2008

Seeing The Street

I have not taken any good photograph lately. By good photographs I do mean a picture that I personally like. I went out last weekend just like any other weekends to take a walk with my camera. I took a bunch of shots, went home and were really disappointed with what I had (I don’t normally chimp). The street is not particularly an easy place to make a good photo. At time you need to get lucky and sometimes it is about persistence. Keep going to the same place and keep on shooting to capture the moment that you have drawn in your mind.

Chimping.

I am not a photographer, not by any stretch of the imagination. A friend of mine called me a fool once. That is what I am, a fool with a camera; hoping to get something out of being in the process of seeing things and being part of the moment.
I am a coward. I always hesitate to put the camera up on my face to shoot in the public. I am afraid of their reaction. What if someone caught me? Will the person just move on or will I get myself in trouble?
I am lost…
To date, I am still lost but I am not giving up. I have the rest of my life to get better at this and I will.

0 Kommentarer: